[UPDATE] It’s been a little over a week now…
…but we’re back with a couple of updates. The list is as follows: (BTW. The site is acting up today, so we aren’t able to include any links on this post for some weird, freakish reason. Sorry for the inconvenience. You’ll have to manually search for the profiles/pages on your own)
1) Really quickly, we updated EXO-M’s profile! Some of the members were missing their blood types as well as their hometowns, so we went ahead and inserted those in. And while we were at it, we inserted a small amount of trivia and fun facts for ya’ll. Check it out if you want!
2) We also managed to add ChoColat’s official accounts to the Official Celebrity Accounts page. If you’re looking for Tia’s Instagram or Twitter — or even their YouTube and Facebook pages — then look no further!
3) Someone requested that we add the heights of B2ST members to their profile, and I was like “WOAH WE DON’T HAVE THE HEIGHTS ON THERE WHAT???” Knowing me, I had to go and get that fixed pronto. So if you wanna know how tall Doojoon or Kikwang is (but you probably already know that from another website that told you the info because we were so slow on this), then check them out! Oh, and we added a few other smaller tid-bits of info as well, such as their hometowns and their weights.
4) We added VIXX and 15& to our Birth Year Liners of Idols page. Check that out if you want to see who else shares the same birth year as Yerin or N!
5) We are still working on our WINNER profile. BARE WITH US. I’m getting as excited as you all are. Hopefully this profile will be up reaaaaaaaalllllllly reaaaaaallllllyyyy soon. Follow us on our Twitter to know the exact moment when that gets posted! EEK!
Mmkaay. That’s that. I apologize for having a week long hiatus. We’re deciding how to better organize the site, and we’re looking to “hire” (I’m using that term loosely here) more editors and coordinators to assist us in maintaining the blog. There’s so much to do, and so little time.
Okay everyone! Ta-ta for now! Until next time…and don’t forget to always share the K-pop love ❤