ATTENTION: We’re Back Online!!!
All SuMandu-ers out there, how have you been? We’re back, and we’re ready to get this show on the road once more.
For this fall season, here’s what to expect.
1) Less idol profiles & more celebrity profiles
– What does this mean? Simply put, our aim is to expand our audience to envelop not only Kpop groups, but actors, models, TV hosts, and Ulzzangs as well. In this sense, we hope to bring something new and fresh to the table to keep you guys — the SuMandu-ers — interested and always in-the-know, and us guys – the SuMandu Team – innovative and always up-to-date. Therefore, please anticipate some different publications in weeks to come!
2) More conversation
– Don’t forget…we have a Twitter page!! TALK to us. NAG us. FOLLOW us and let us know what it is you want to see on the site. We’re keen to developing strong, virtual relationships with our followers.
3) Updated “Hallyu Wave” Pages
– One thing we really want to see blooming is our new “The Hallyu Wave” page. It’s been in the works for quite some while now, but now is the moment to take advantage of some great information and put it to good use! Look out for that.
And there you have it – our three initiatives. Join us in our fight to bring them to life. Come along on this journey with us, and we can grow together. SuMandu-ers, unite!
Continue to show support, and as always…don’t forget to share the Kpop love ❤
– SuMandu Team